Operations Manager (CRI, Thermal & Waste
Management) | NOV Careers
Manager (CRI, Thermal & Waste Management)
will encompass Workshop, Stores, Operations and Service. The position
holder maintains a close working relationship with all managers and
supervisors within the NOV organization.
- Develop, implement and maintain standards,
procedures and training to satisfy company QA requirements and client
- Acts in the interest of the company at all
times. Ensures that NOV policies are adhered to at all times.
- Develop and participate in the area training program.
- Ensuring that employees adhere to relevant HSE procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in relevant field (Engineering,
Petrochemical, Geology etc.)
- Experience of supervising
similar operations, preferably experience of Cuttings Reinjection
(CRI), Thermal Treatment and Solids Control Waste Management
(Oil-Based Drilled Cuttings).
- Experience of managing /
coordinating high-value projects
- Exposure to Inventory
management and cost controls
Title Operations Manager
(CRI, Thermal & Waste Management) | NOV Careers
TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from
Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
* This Job was originally
posted on NOV site…